- Full Length: 168 mm / 6.61"
- Weight: 72.6 g / 2.56 oz
- Blade Material: D2 steel, HRC 59~61
- Finish: Brush
- Blade Length: 69 mm / 2.72”
- Blade Thickness: 3.1 mm / 0.12"
- Handle Material: G10 scales w/ 420 stainless steel liners
- Opening: Non-assisted
- Locking: Ambi lock
- Clip: Ambi clip (easy to change position without tools)
The SRM 7228 "axis lock" is one of the best versions I have seen. The opening is smooth, fast and agile, without vertical or horizontal blade play. The handle is in G10 with a good grip, a texture throughout the handle, that is good because we do not have a very large handle, we must remember the size of the knife.